- Rental or Finance
- Outright Purchase via eft or Cash
- Credit/Debit Card
ALL online prices include VAT
Upon receiving your payment and it reflects in our account, you can expect delivery & installation between 2-4 working days.
The Installation Process.
- A network support team for the client must be available for the set up
- A network point must be supplied and active for set up
- An IP Address for the multifunction device must be provided for the set up
- The IBS installation team will configure the multifunction device for the client’s network and install the relevant Software on 5 of the client’s computers( server of work stations or a combination thereof).Loading of Software on additional work stations after installation will be the responsibility of the client’s IT staff. Should the client wish to have more than 5 users installed a fee of R90.00 will be charged for each user thereafter.
Yes, the SLA is available on all copiers excluding wide format printers and scanners. We offer 12, 24,36- and 60-months SLA contracts.
WHAT THE SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT COVERS
- Maintenance includes toner, drum, developer, parts, spares, all labour and travelling, regular preventative maintenance and loan units when required.
- Service, travelling and parts outside of our normal working hours Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) 08h00 to 16h30 are not included in the maintenance agreement.
- All copies/prints done in excess of the proposed machines maximum monthly volume will be charged at an escalated rate.
- All pricing includes VAT.
The cost of photocopier machines varies according to size, speed, monthly volumes(capacity) and features. You get copiers that only print A4 Mono, these are relatively small and can be put on top of an office desk. A4 monochrome copiers are relatively less expensive as they have a printing capacity of between 8- 10 000 monthly print volumes. The second type of photocopiers are those that print A4&A3 sizes these copiers are large is size, half the size of a normal size refrigerator. They have a much high printing capacity of 15 000 to 80 000 prints per month. You will find these types of copiers in schools, colleges, universities and large corporations. They cost more as they have more features and are able to accommodate a large number of people within an organisation.
Before purchasing a copier for home use, you will first need to answer a few simple questions as listed below
- What are your monthly printing volumes?
- Will you require A4 and A3 sizes?
- Colour or just black and white?
Upon answering these basic questions, you will then get an idea of whether you should purchase a small multifunction copier or a large copier. At IBS Online we assist our clients make the correct decision when purchasing a copier by getting as much information and providing a tailor-made solution.
The cost is the downside though. Printing is much more expensive and only the people with enough budgets can afford having them done this way. Photocopying, obviously, is cheaper. Printing does not have to be expensive though, we at IBS Online supply low cost copiers that are easy to run and maintain. We also provide Service Level Agreements, so you never have to worry about your printing costs. We will take care of everything, giving you valuable time to focus on running your business.
Copiers require specialized parts in order to function. These parts include drums, rollers and imaging units. These parts are costly, it is recommended to take an SLA when purchasing a copier as this will eliminate the worry of running costs and maintenance of your copier.
The main difference between purchasing and buying an office multifunction copier is the financial investment. When you buy a copier, you incur a greater upfront cost if you buy the machine outright. It is advisable to sign an SLA when deciding to purchase the copier outright this will eliminate the worry of paying running costs and servicing of the copier. Leasing a copier means you do not have the burden or worry of servicing the machine or making expensive repairs should it breakdown.
Our website has relevant information on copier outright purchase costs and rental options. Rental prices are dependent on the copier size, capacity, and features. From as little as R299 pm you can get a multifunction copier that has duplex printing, network printing, user pin codes, cell-phone print connectivity and up to 10 000 monthly print volumes.
Multi-function photocopiers were designed to last for an average of 6 years. Just like a car the more it is serviced and maintained the longer the life span and better performance. Buying a used or a refurbished copier that has been well serviced and maintained is a great investment as they are less expensive than brand new copiers and can have an even longer life span if you continue to service the machine on regular basis buy changing basic components and upgrading the software.
Smaller desktop copiers that print A4 black/white and colour will have lower cost per copy charges, but this is solely dependent on the brand and yields of the drum and toners of the machine- You are looking at paying roughly R0.06- R0.15c pe page black and white and around R0.45c to R0.65c on a colour page. Large copiers may range around those figures. It is advisable to compare cost per copy charges before purchasing a copier as this can save you a great deal of money.
At IBS Online we offer some of the lowest cost per copy charges in the country and are always willing to negotiate and beat any price from our competitors.
We have a wide variety of copiers for small businesses and we can only offer advise after we have been inContact with to get information about your business and your printing needs. This generally gives us an idea of the type of copier suitable for your business, there is no one size fits all when it comes to printing. We must provide you with a solution best suitable for your business.